Monday, April 20, 2009

Web 2.0 Summer Self-Study

Everyone:

It's Monday and I'm back at work. I received an email from CALIB today about The 23 Things -- the web 2.0 self-study program that you can complete over your summer vacation. I highly recommend you go through this little program. It is not difficult at all and hopefully you will find some things you did not know previously and learn other ways to apply them at work.

Check out this link. I plan on doing this, even though I am already fairly tech savvy. I learn something new every day.

http://schoollibrarylearning2.blogspot.com/

I will be in touch with all of you this week. We are on the downhill stretch to the end of the school year. I have one son graduating high school and the other graduating 8th grade and entering JSerra in the fall. My older son will be attending Concordia in August. Big changes this year!!

Jeanne Swedo
JSerra Cath HS

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 -- We know you will find fun new tools and enjoy your summer of discovery learning. Best wishes.
- Jackie