Friday, January 30, 2009

Collaborative Invites have Gone Out!

Welcome to our Blog. All the invites went out today. Had a little glitch with Capo USD - all those emails bounced back, so they will be resent. I hope you all will join in and enjoy our network. Add content to this blog and participate on the Ning as well. I also put this group into Facebook. After speaking with some contacts I have in Second Life, I have three virtual meeting spaces that our group can use for meetings for free!!! So when we cannot meet, perhaps we can schedule virtual office hours. Let me know your thoughts on this. I will be setting up a SL group. If you want, go ahead and get a SL account and an avatar and search for me: Veronica Piers and I will help you get thru the basics. You will find, as I have, that it is a marvelous networking tool. I am so looking forward to working with all of you!!

Jeanne
JSerra Cath HS

No comments: